[theforum] weo signoff

Adrian Simmons adrinux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 13:52:51 CST 2005

>>> column, should do it.  None too semantic
> it looks like Tara and Elfur have nailed it now
> anyway, barring a tidying up a little collateral damage.
Is there any reason why we can't just add clear: both; to #footer ?
Extra divs shouldn't really be necessary.

Was about to test this, and probably commit to cvs but have just
discovered my theme testing drupal installation has gone awol. WTF, how
can I lose a website? Bah. Will have a shot tomorrow if I find time.

--
adrinux (aka Adrian Simmons) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at gmail.com>
AOL/Yahoo IM: perlucida, Microsoft: adrian at perlucida.com