[theforum] [Fwd: [Content] Unapproved Article Reminder - 2005-Jun-02]

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Tue Jun 7 12:53:34 CDT 2005

On 3 Jun 2005 at 17:05, Stephane Deschamps wrote:

> On 6/2/05, Madhu Menon <chef at shiokfood.com> wrote:
> > Just forwarding the daily notification of how many articles are pending approval and how old they are.
> >
> > So, um, are we getting anywhere with that data migration yet? Apart from clearing articles, it would also help if people could start commenting on articles again.
> >
> > I think this is getting to be an SOS situation now.
>
> Same here. Any reaction from all the people involved in the migration?
> (and sorry for being in the grumping-but-not-doing group)

hey, 4 days since this note, and still no word...

is there something drastically wrong?

should we consider just turning the old site back on, and then
handling the new data as exceptions?

if the data import was going to take this long, shouldn't we have
heard sooner? and now that it's clearly beyond a minor delay, should
we just abort it altogether?

at this point, the evolt.org site as a resource is dying on the vine
here...

anyone?