[theforum] Call to arms

Sarah Sweeney mr.sanders at designshift.com
Fri Jun 17 06:44:14 CDT 2005

>> Thelist is not the place for this sort of thing to be posted.   There are
>> strict guidelines on what is allowed.  Let's not bend them to suit
>> our own needs.
>
> Plus, posting it would slow down the work that's going on in time  taken
> to get people up to speed. It's the Mythical Man Month show!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from the sounds of things, there isn't
currently any work going on, in which case I'm not sure how asking more
people to help would hurt.

Really all I'm suggesting is that someone let people on thelist know
what's going on with the move, and that there is some sort of plan in
place to get weo back up and running (in the sense of new content, etc);
this plan just needs to be implemented.

--
sarah sweeney
web developer & programmer