[theforum] Since when is thelist archived elsewhere?

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Thu Jun 30 09:19:06 CDT 2005

On 30 Jun 2005 at 11:19, Stephane Deschamps wrote:
[...]
> What should we do?
[...]

let our subbers know in case they are truly personally offended... if
they want to go after them for copyright, it's their case, not
ours... we don't own the copyright as an organization, so we can't
really push it...

contact these guys and ask them to help us out by using our logo,
linking back to us, something like that... work with them to craft a
good introduction, etc...

at first, yes, this can seem like a bad thing, but hey, let's just
ask them to give us props and leave it at that...