[theforum] Testing

M Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Tue Jul 26 20:37:32 CDT 2005

Martin said:

> And as a reminder, the issues tracker is at
> http://islands.easyweb.co.uk:8080/evolt_bugs

uhhh, the bug tracker seems to be broken. I get this when trying to
visit the "collector" (tried a few times by now):
Site error
This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors
were:

  Error Type
  TypeError
  Error Value
  unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'str'
  Request made at
  2005/07/27 02:35:40.374 GMT+1

and the "development site link" is pointed at
http://test.evolt.org
shouldn't that be http://evolt.userfrenzy.com ?

anyway, i thought this list was for discussion on site development,
why do we have to go somewhere else, and if we are there, why aren't
many of the issues being brought up here being put in over there?

i think a lot of great work has been done on the new version, and i
applaud the time and effort put in by all. however, it is still lacking
some pretty core features of the old site.

i would list them here, but that doesn't seem to be the current protocol.

are we really going to launch a new site that doesn't have all the
functionality of the old site?

nagrom
http://www.morgankelsey.com