[theforum] Testing

M Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Wed Jul 27 08:13:44 CDT 2005

Martin,

>>  Error Type
>>  TypeError
>>  Error Value
>>  unsupported operand type(s) for +: 'int' and 'str'
>>  Request made at
>>  2005/07/27 02:35:40.374 GMT+1
>
> Not from here it ain't, and nothing in the Zope error log.
> Care to offlist me a URL and I'll take another look.

It ain't not, in IE.
It seems to work in Firefox (big surprise)

but now I'm too frustrated and bust to log anything, and
no one seems to care about functionality (at least you
obviously don't) so -- WHATEVER.

>> and the "development site link" is pointed at
>> http://test.evolt.org
>> shouldn't that be http://evolt.userfrenzy.com ?
>
> Arguably - both are now listed.

Whose arguing?

>> anyway, i thought this list was for discussion on site development,
>
> Nope. Check the list charter again..

Are you sure you're looking at evolt.org and not some other site?

"theforum - Help create the future of evolt.org on "theforum" mailing list.
Dedicated to making evolt.org a better place, discussions on this list
include how to make thelist more useful to all members, improvements for the
web site, how evolt.org should be structured, etc. Both short-term and
long-term plans for evolt.org are discussed. If you're passionate about
evolt.org, join now and help shape evolt.org's future!"

You, sir, are an extremely hostile person, with strong anti-social
tendencies. I wish you the best of luck in proving whatever it is you're
constantly trying to prove.

I'm not going to waste my time replying to the rest of your email.

nagrom
http://www.morgankelsey.com