[theforum] www.evolt.org relaunch

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon Aug 29 02:15:54 CDT 2005

javier velasco wrote:
> [mefi linkage]
>
> that doesn't make sense, what "fleener" is complaining about are all
> problems of the 2.0 version (icons, contrast, go button, pulldown
> navigation)
>
> he must be somewhere where the DNS hasn't refereshed... anyone care to
> rectify (I don't have an acct in mefi)

Check the date on the posts; it's a mefi discussion on the *last* redesign,
not this one :)  This is why Madhu pretty much immediately replied to his
post with a "d'oh" message :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | It's called a "changeover."  The movie
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com | goes on, and nobody in the audience has