[theforum] Design Competition: last chance for comment

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Mar 1 11:29:38 CST 2006

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 17:19:04 +0000, John Handelaar <john at userfrenzy.com> wrote:
> Martin Burns wrote:
>> 3) Unless you're proposing something *else* to mark out the different
> sites, weo has
>> a blue accent colour. Precise blue is prolly up for grabs.
>
> Um...
>
> WEO had no blue at all in its last incarnation.

No, but we spent a *long* time arguing about this while Isaac was iterating designs.
And I'm still leaving the door open to alternative proposals.

"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
 etymology being buried, like so many | my filter. Currently killing over
 of the earth's marvels, beneath the  | 99.9% of all known spams stone dead.
 dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie     | http://nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam