[theforum] Design Competition: last chance for comment

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Wed Mar 1 12:22:06 CST 2006

Thanks all for going on with this, it's a great idea.

True that we don't have any formal design guidelines.

Maybe we can post screenshots of the site's visual history. I still dig
the hardcore-geeky style of the ooold color palette.

http://web.archive.org/web/20000418120620/www.evolt.org/index.cfm?menu=12&list=cat&catid=25&many=20&listtype=1&new=0
chech for wrap!