[theforum] evolt.org schwag

aardvark evolt at roselli.org
Tue Feb 28 08:48:28 CST 2006

so, i mention this based on another post....

i know we have a cafe press shop...

but what about embroidered logo-wear? i mention this because one of
the products/service offerings that algonquin studios offers (my
company) is branded embroidered apparel... we have the ecommerce
site, handle all credit card transactions, and fulfillment...

we already do online shops for companies to sell their apparel to
employees or the general public, including not-for-profits...

you can read up on it at:
	http://www.yourcompanyshop.com/

it can also handle donations (hint)...

what's nice is -- no up-front cost... we can build a shop and it just
goes... i can detail how the monies work if anyone's interested...