[theforum] Design Contest Entry

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon May 1 06:27:55 CDT 2006

On 1 May 2006, at 02:31, Andrew (+64) wrote:

> Body Margin? and percentages!! Hate having to scroll left to right >.<

Fixed width, to enable a grid layout. Grids are Good:
http://www.subtraction.com/archives/2004/1231_grid_computi.php

Widescreen, just like ALA:
* Fits on 1024px wide screens with everything showing and no scroll.
    This is low-end laptop and 15" resolution.
    I'd wager that few of our actual audience (y'know, developers) run
    screen resolutions below 1024px as standard.

* Fits on 640px wide screens with the core content showing.

It's all there in the Colophon.

 > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
Sell Cloth Nappies from your website:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/announcing-purpur-associates