[theforum] Another (late) evolt.org design

Sarah Adams mrsanders at designshift.com
Wed May 10 09:12:33 CDT 2006

> So, I've finally, mostly (I'll never be completely satisfied),
> finished an evolt.org design. I hope it's not to late to be
> considered. I'm not a drupal person, so I've just made HTML pages and
> copied/pasted the content. You can find the links to the pages that
> I've done at:
>
>   http://taracleveland.com/evolt/HTML/
>
> along with an explanation and some notes on the design.

I just wanted to say (since I haven't seen any feedback from anyone
else) that I *really* like your design, Tara. It's very polished and the
layout is great, I look at it and I'm not overwhelmed with different
"boxes" that are all competing for my attention.

--
sarah adams
web developer & programmer