[theforum] Vote Request

Paul Waring pwaring at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 14:29:58 CDT 2006

On 07/09/06, Sarah Adams <mrsanders at designshift.com> wrote:
> I would think any serious
> discussion of the management of evolt would be in a medium everyone can
> access without having to download and learn a new program (i.e. a web
> browser), and should be archived for the record. IRC just seems way to
> casual for such discussions, IMHO.

As someone who is on IRC most of the time (though I rarely say
anything) and on several of the lists, I don't think it's a case of
things being discussed on IRC instead of the lists. Most of the stuff
in #evolt is just general chit chat from people bored at work, I don't
think we've ever voted on things in there, at least not on anything
important.

Paul

--
Rogue Students