[theforum] Vote Request

Alan Lloyd [www-ss.com] alan at www-ss.com
Thu Sep 7 16:14:49 CDT 2006

Luther, Ron wrote:

> Sorry Alan.  I know I've been a bit preoccupied for the last few months,
> but I really haven't seen any 'crisis in communality' here at evolt.
> People come and go.  Ideas come and go.  Things have seemed kind of
> quiet lately.  Did everyone go home and leave the engine running?
>
> What kinds of things would you like to see happening here that aren't
> happening?

To be honest I am not sure. I guess I would like to see more
participation from all of us.

After looking through all the archives it seems that things just fizzle.
  Tara put together a good design for the competition. But no mention of
anything being decided.

I guess what I want is theforum back. So everyone can have a say in
decisions and know what is happening. That way things might just get
nudged a long a bit more than they do now.

What I really want is the discussion. Exactly what is happening now.

Alan