[theforum] Vote Request

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Fri Sep 8 06:52:03 CDT 2006

On 8 Sep 2006, at 05:45, David Kaufman wrote:

> And (slightly less annoyingly) I'll volunteer to try and get Drupal
> upgraded next week, okay?

In the interests of putting my (metaphorical) money where my mouth
is, and being the lucky implementor of many many drupal upgrades in
the past (6 sites and counting) give me a heads up when you're ready
to go on this and I'll give you a hand.

A list of the modules we're currently using would be good, I can
check to see what ones have been ported to 4.7 and if there's
anything we're going to have problems with.

I should still have shell access on weo, although I may need my
password updating.

/me makes with the clicky and tries to log in

Yep, I'll definitely need it updating.

G.

   Home: http://polytechnic.co.uk
Photos: http://flickr.com/photos/garrettc