[theforum] Vote Request

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Fri Sep 8 11:46:45 CDT 2006

|:.
|:.#evolt should never go away. Ron pointed out that most
|:.discussions about
|:.the running of evolt happened their. I and several others
|:.did not think
|:.that was the idea behind IRC.

I don't think that really is the case, that is, that formal discussions
about the running of evolt happens there. But *a* discussion about the
running of evolt.org happens there, usually as a single entities voicing
their opinion.
Nothing is done on the IRC that molds or changes the direction evolt.org is
or should be taking.

what the IRC is good for, though, is *when* we are working on things and
even when we are only discussing working on things, a "real life" discussion
on IRC often advances the work/discussion further than an mailing list can.
But all decision making is and will be done on theforum list.

my NOK 2kr

Elfur
*the spending one*