[theforum] Wiki

Max Schwanekamp lists at neptunewebworks.com
Thu Sep 7 19:42:57 CDT 2006

> From: Me
> CSS-D has a huge volume list and a wiki.  No site, no
> articles.  Evolt has a medium-volume list (thelist) and a site.

Well OK, evolt has a wiki too, and I just tried to use it search "beo" but
got an error:
http://wiki.evolt.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=explorer
<http://wiki.evolt.org/wiki/Special:Search?search=explorer&go=Go> &go=Go

Hmm... Spammers are at work there too... Sigh.  Wow, in fact the wiki is
awash with spam links.  E.g. I clicked the Help[0] link on main nav, and got
a big ol' list of gambling links.  I just restored the "Evolt.org Rebuild
(2004) current status" page from spamhood...  This is sad.  I'd be willing
to put in some time patrolling the wiki if no one else is already doing
that.

--
Max Schwanekamp
NeptuneWebworks.com