[theforum] drupal blocks

Alan Lloyd alan at www-ss.com
Fri Sep 8 16:46:50 CDT 2006

Hello

Is it possible to add a block to the centre column on the front page of
weo. I can see how to add a block to either the left or right side but
not the centre.

What I want to do (with approval) is put a short (1 or 2 paragraphs)
piece above the articles. This piece would just be a welcome and
explanation feature. Pointing out the mailing lists, content and
anything else we decide we want there. This could be a way to point out
what we do offer the community.

Is this doable with drupal as it stands or would we need to add a new
module in.

Alan