[theforum] Spraying machine gun fire around without a target (was Re: Vote Request)

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 12:04:50 CDT 2006

On 9/11/06, John Handelaar <john at userfrenzy.com> wrote:
> a)  Unilaterally decided to alter the evolt.org homepage,
>      offering no opportunity for anyone to discuss either
>      what it says or how it looks

John,

Maybe your mail client removes text in parens?

"What I want to do (with approval)..."
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20060904/005959.html

And after giving it a shot:
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20060904/005969.html

If you don't like it, say so. You haven't said so (nor has anyone
else), so I assume you're just complaining about the process for the
sake of it.

I think it's a fine change. The update might even trick users into
thinking the site is active again.

--
Matt Warden
Cleveland, OH, USA