[theforum] *Productive* ways to proceed

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Sep 12 09:02:45 CDT 2006

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 09:43:58 -0400, "Matt Warden" <mwarden at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 9/12/06, John Handelaar <john at userfrenzy.com> wrote:
>> Well, yeah, but I'm really suggesting something more
>> than that.  A relatively "clean" WEO dataset/theme
>> to download and add to a stock Drupal install would
>> let people try out far more dramatic ideas than were
>> possible with TEO alone.
>
> Ok, what needs to be done to do this? I'd like to help.
>
> And can we get the ball rolling on whatever approval process this
> needs so people don't have to worry about that when they have time
> available?

Doesn't hit anything else we're doing. Isn't publicised. Fine.

Just a quick question: assuming TEO *is* a stock Drupal install + modules + theme
(it is), why couldn't this be achieved on teo? (or at least: another site running
in the teo instance)

Unless we're also testing a 4.7 migration..? In which case, the current TEO is
probably no bad place to start.

"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
 etymology being buried, like so many | my filter. Currently killing over
 of the earth's marvels, beneath the  | 99.9% of all known spams stone dead.
 dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie     | http://nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam