[theforum] *Productive* ways to proceed

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Sep 12 10:09:22 CDT 2006

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:01:50 +0100, William Anderson wrote:
> John Handelaar wrote:
>> So let N suitably-anonymised TEOs flourish, and see
>> where it gets us.

Fine by me.

> Do we want this to happen on tempest, or on people's own boxen?

Or rather: do we want this to happen on tempest *as well* as on
people's own boxen as we can't and wouldn't want to stop ppl
throwing stuff together locally and saying "lookit this!".

http://weo.easyweb.co.uk/ for example...

"Names, once they are in common use   | Spammers: Send me email to
 quickly become mere sounds, their    | -> yumyum at easyweb.co.uk
 etymology being buried, like so many | my filter. Currently killing over
 of the earth's marvels, beneath the  | 99.9% of all known spams stone dead.
 dust of habit." - Salman Rushdie     | http://nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam