[theforum] Please explain what is the problem, what are we trying to resolve?

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Mon Sep 11 15:42:14 CDT 2006

Hi Lightning,

The discussion is basically about how the community is going to be
managed. I believe at this stage you should sit back and listen, learn
your characters in this play.

This discussion goes on regularly as soon as some members get way too
frustrated by the status quo, and our members usually come in two
flavors: a) quick shooters: who like just doing stuff and fix later, a
la eXtreme Programming and b) planners: who like to discuss things in
detail and reach an agreement before making changes that we may later
regret. Your mileage may vary.

I think it's a good and healthy thing to have these discussions, I just
wish we could have our history better documented so people have to
explain it all over again.