[theforum] list archives

Sarah Adams mr.sanders at geekjock.ca
Mon Sep 18 10:58:30 CDT 2006

>> as it is, all archives of all e.o. lists are supposed to be
>> accessable via l.e.o/#name# + archive
>
> Ah, right.  I just changed the footer on the forum to point to the
> archives using that link.
>
> Is this better?
>
>   --
>   TheForum Archives: http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/
<snip>

That link works fine, but without the trailing slash, it doesn't, which
page [1] (well, one of the links):

  Archives at:

  http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive

  To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the
  Theforum Archives.

Any idea why we have two (different) links on that page? And is there
someone who can either add the trailing slash to the first link, or do
whatever server config magic will make it work?

One last thing... the "--" before the signature in theforum messages
seems slightly borked - in Thunderbird, the signature appears the same
as the rest of the message, rather than being grey as signatures usually
are in TB. Maybe there's an extra space after it, or some kind of line
break weirdness going on.

sarah adams
web developer & programmer
portfolio: http://sarah.designshift.com