[theforum] starting point for revitalizing evolt?

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Tue Sep 19 16:06:47 CDT 2006

> if you have such a list of questions, the kind you
> would send to a new client, or a client looking to revamp their site,
> send them along to me!
>
> I'll even volunteer to compile the answers to our questions :)

sarah, can you clarify: you're looking for the questions *and* our own
answers, ideally? or were you gonna compile the questions, make a groovy
form, and then let us fill it out?

(or compile the questions and have me/someone make a groovy form with
the whole database storage/sorting yumminess and blahblahblah)

joel