[theforum] Problem with a post in your site (http://evolt.org)

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 12:17:44 CDT 2007

On 9 Apr 2007, at 17:08, Marlene Bruce wrote:

> Not sure why Ambianz emailed me, but can someone still active with
> evolt.org help with addressing the issue below?

Leaving aside the general question, I think it's probably worth
adding something along the lines of the following to the list info:

"Please be aware when posting URLs that the list archive is Search
Engine indexed, and generally has a high Google PageRank. Posting
comments about sites and companies, particularly clients, can come
back to haunt you and them in the future, and we urge you to think
carefully about the possible repercussions before doing so."

plus sending it to the existing list.

 > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
Sell Cloth Nappies from your website:
http://www.purpur.co.uk/announcing-purpur-associates