[theforum] Missing picts in the Smartforms page?

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 12 12:25:37 CDT 2007

Speaking of broken articles.  I just cleaned up 50+ articles that used the old #article_path# thing used to do internal links in the old CF CMS.  There's also a bunch of articles that use the old URL format within them that I haven't fixed.  I'm also assuming that there are broken links to images and other 'assets'.  So if you have an article on the site, you should probably check it to make sure that it looks correct.

Dean