[theforum] Vote re: nofollow tags in articles

David Kaufman david at gigawatt.com
Mon Oct 22 15:44:26 CDT 2007

Dean called a vote on the matter of whether or not to continue evolt's
current procedure of adding nofollow tags to links in articles on the site.

The thread began here:
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20071008/thread.html

And continued here:
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20071015/thread.html

The voting was supposed to end this weekend past, but no one voted over the
weekend and I was just wondering if that was because

a) no one cares who has not already voted,

b) people were ignoring the thread, and unaware that a
   vote was called, or

c) no one is subscribed to the forum anymore :-)

I can't do much about a) or c) but, since there was no message posted to
the forum with "vote" in the subject, I figured I'd post this to get their
attention, and maybe let them weigh in with their opinions, too.

Thanks,

-dave ...wondering about the legality of extending the election due to low
voter turnout :-)