[theforum] Vote re: nofollow tags in articles

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Tue Oct 23 05:57:25 CDT 2007

David Kaufman wrote:
> b) people were <snip> unaware that a vote was called
Put me in that group.

Whilst it would be nice to give author's that little SEO (SEM?) boost, I
think the overhead of checking links is too much at the moment. It's not
just at time of publishing, people change domains, change career, legitimate
sites become spam sites etc. evolt articles are around for a long time.

It's not like we're removing the link, if you've read an article and are
interested in finding out more about the author it's all there, loss of a
little SEM boost shouldn't deter an author from contributing.

+1 on adding nofollow

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>