[theforum] [Fwd: [thelist] found a mirror of thelist archives]

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Tue Oct 23 18:01:43 CDT 2007

Sharing is good, yes. Problem is, they're not keeping it current, so it
just looks bad. Probably not worth panic, but certainly not an accurate
representation of what evolt.org is today. Also, they're not exactly
jumping through hoops to give credit; if I recall correctly they refer
to it as their content.

Re: email addresses: thelist doesn't obfuscate either, does it?

joel