[theforum] Projects

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Thu Nov 1 12:09:16 CDT 2007

Dean Mah wrote:
> - get d.e.o revised and opened
I think this sort of directory is an antique. It takes too much effort to
maintain. This is the age of the search engine. Let it go :)

> - upgrade Drupal and add new theme (the voted on one or other)
I don't think either of the two theme submissions really do evolt justice,
or even  solve current problems with the design. I've got coming up with my
own design on my todo list (where it's been for what? 18 months? sigh...),
so that's definitely something I'm interested in helping with.

I did gather some screenshots of various evolt designs from the past as a
start...

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>