[theforum] Projects

Eduardo Kienetz eduardok at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 13:31:55 CDT 2007

On 11/1/07, Dean Mah <dean.mah at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now that I have a second to breathe, here's a todo list off the top of my head:
>
> - get wiki upgraded and re-opened
> - get content reviewed and published or discarded
> - get d.e.o revised and opened
> - upgrade Drupal and add new theme (the voted on one or other)
> - figure out what, if anything, to do about evolters.org
> - upgrade all sites to the new theme
> - establish policies on mailing list privacy (e-mail addresses, phone
> numbers, links, etc)
> - fix clamav upgrading process
> - b.e.o re-structuring

I'm a Linux sysadmin with decent programming background so let me know
how/if I can help (ICQ/MSN/Yahoo available for exchanging ideas).

"off-topic": I'll be going to London, Ontario, Canada for a work
internship by the end of december. Anyone around?

Regards,

--
Eduardo Bacchi Kienetz
LPI Certified - Level 2