[theforum] [Fwd: [Content] Feedback: Please remove my name]

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Nov 7 23:35:07 CST 2007

If she can't even outrank a frickin' list post then it's probably for
the best that she changed jobs, innit?  :)

</snark>

1. It's a pain in the arse to do (no, really.  Those of you who
   have not spent days of your life knee deep in that thing have
   no idea just how annoying it is)

2. It can't be done without censoring the posts of others

3. She's moved from unreasonable (it's not our bloody job
   to go looking for your posts, honey, and you can't
   be bothered to provide URIs) to obnoxious (do it NOW,
   or I'm calling the Waaahmbulance, and you're not
   important enough to argue with MEMEME).

Any one of those on its own would warrant a "No, sorry."  All three
gets a "bog off".  Which is, all things considered, why we're lucky
it's Dean and not me writing back...

jh