[theforum] the latest...

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Fri Sep 19 16:29:14 CDT 2008

So got a day off today and...

I'm in the process of setting up a WordPress blog on 10volt.org, copping
the circa 2k look and feel from evolt.org (one of my fav evolt designs),
but unique enough so it doesn't look exactly like the the site or
anything.

It appears that current WordPress will allow group blogging (oh that is
sooo sexy ... or not)

so that's how I'll set it up.  Basically, I figure, for anyone that has
an evolt.org user account, I'll set up an author acct on the blog. I
just want to make sure that people can't wreck havoc in (or delete) each
other's posts.  Not that anyone would... I've never tried to set up a
multi-user blog before.

I figure WordPress will give capability for free-form content
contribution, uploading photos, trading stories, etc.

Would also be cool with having other admin/s on the blog, would have to
be an evolt admin type.

thoughts/suggestions welcome.

Erika