[theforum] to feed or not to feed

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Fri Sep 19 17:26:23 CDT 2008

ok... EVERYONE posts to planet.evolt.org w/ a feed.  Which is totally
cool and I think that w/ all the content stuff out there we just need to
feed.

BUT none of that for 10volt.org!

I guess content wise, my concept is that the subject matter of the blogs
should BE evolt.  Memories of evolt good and bad, photos of beervolts,
etc whatever.  Sort of like an evolt scrapbook, or archive.

And if no one contributes anything then that's cool too.

But people will contribute... I feel and believe it to be so.

Erika