[theforum] [Content] 4 articles awaiting approval

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 07:20:43 CDT 2008

Martin,

I've looked through the modules on the Drupal site and found something that might work; although it doesn't do exactly what you're asking for, I think it would come pretty close.
http://drupal.org/project/user_quota

If it can't be finagled into doing what you need, I'm sure it could serve as a base to get us started and we can tweak it.

-jeremy