[theforum] w.e.o. updating/rethemeing

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Wed Oct 8 17:14:49 CDT 2008

ekm at seastorm.com wrote:
> Do we/should we have a wiki or some kind of tracking tool?
I'd like something like that. It's what prompted my attempt to get
project.module working on evolt.org when we moved to Drupal, but it turned
out project.module sucked for anything except drupal.org. I hate wikis
though. I'd rather have have proper bug tracking/task management.

Martin set up something in plone during the move to Drupal.

Is there some third party tool we can use that would save us doing any work
setting up and maintaining it?

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>