[theforum] w.e.o. updating/rethemeing and re-architecting?

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Wed Oct 8 22:32:40 CDT 2008

Martin Burns wrote:
>> them tattooed on our bodies?  hell yeah they are sacred.
>
> Yet on my design, they've evolved a bit.
> MeFi had this the other day:
> http://best-ad.blogspot.com/2008/08/evolution-of-logos.html

That's a cool page.

Levi's (jeans) is another cool old-school brand/logo.

I'm not against slight improvements to the logo; but I am against
totally dropping and/or significantly changing the logo.  We worked hard
to build a brand and represent it with a beautiful, simple logo.

As swoosh is to Nike, cubes are to evolt.  IMO.

Erika