[theforum] evolt.org upgrade/redesign task management possibility, please come kick tires

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Thu Oct 9 06:18:40 CDT 2008

The teamwork site is at:
http://evolt.teamworkpm.net

I'll need to add people manually, if you want to take a look and see if this
suits you'll need to email me (or tell me on #evolt) with:

First name:
Last name:
email:
Desired login name:

Well, at least an e-mail address, I can always make the rest up ;)

For now I'll assume I'm giving everyone admin access.

Martin Burns wrote:
> Big downside of both is that neither does defect-tracking (or I can't
> see that they do via their features pages)
You can have multiple task lists per project, would that help?

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>