[theforum] improve w.e.o, first items

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Sat Oct 11 18:09:15 CDT 2008

Erika wrote:
> One thing I would like to know, is who is LOVING Drupal.
Me, for one.

> I wasn't here
> during the migration to this CMS, but I have gotten several offlist
> emails from ex-admins who indicate that they don't like it, that it was
> a "mistake."
I don't know if its the same people but there was a lot of erm... heated
discussion at the time of the move. Some people never did like the idea and
never will. The fact that they're whining off-list says a lot really.

> For those
> who are willing, I think we should find a way to give them opportunity
> to work in the CMS if possible.
When has that ever not been the case?

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://perlucida.com>