[theforum] projects on teamwork site

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Tue Oct 14 04:12:29 CDT 2008

Erika wrote:
> Our current plan maxes out at five active projects, so we are maxed.
> Should we need to add another, I'm thinking we could deactivate "evolt
> content" until later.
I'm not a project manager so maybe this is crazy talk, but I'd originally
thought we'd have one project with separate task lists for each area.
Perhaps there's some scope for merging projects.

Frontend has some big dependencies on backend, if necessary perhaps we could
merge those and just have separate task lists for each?

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>