[theforum] Challenging Drupal: Put up or shut up

Tara Cleveland tara.cleveland at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 07:39:10 CDT 2008

I really like the idea of creative directors and/or a small creative
team.  Frankly, in my 12+ years of experience as a designer the worst
designs are designs that come from a committee. By far. I can't tell
you how much. In fact thinking about it makes me want to tear my hair
out. They are always disasters. So yes, some strong creative direction
would be a very good idea.

I was intending to work on a design this week. I'm down with a cold
(*sniff* *sneeze* *blowwwwww*) and spent yesterday cooking
Thanksgiving dinner, so I've been a bit distracted, but it *will* get
done.

Cheers,
Tara