[theforum] projects on teamwork site

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Tue Oct 14 08:40:10 CDT 2008

I dunno.  I wanted to split them up because for me, it seemed like it
would be easier to see what was going on.  was it the best way?  I dunno.

one could also make notes on any project.  but I think if we have to,
yes we could merge them.

everyone should btw, have access to all projects.  On my end, I didn't
make everyone an administrator, but I gave everyone all or nearly all
rights outside of modifying users.

Erika