[theforum] Google checkout

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Fri Oct 17 12:41:09 CDT 2008

at some point we had that discussion.  I can't recall all the details of
why we didn't go that route, but one factor is that evolt.org is not a
US-based organization.  organisation.  we are a station without a
nation. or something.  there were probably other factors as well...
which is not to say it couldn't be re-visited, but we really cannot
claim to be a US organization.

Erika