[theforum] blast from the past

ekm at seastorm.com ekm at seastorm.com
Mon Oct 20 12:13:23 CDT 2008

so I was thinking about front ends and poking around through old archives
and found this blast from the past:
http://roselli.org/new_evolt/layout/

hilarious! here's what I love about evolt: professional on one hand, but
also dorky, not taking ourselves too damn seriously.  There's still a
place for that (IMO now more than ever).

I love Roselli's ninja "stealth" design. can't even read the fkking text!
and "A Fist apart"  ripoff of older ALA design (I think they did a
redesign about the same time as us)

------------------------
Old logo files
http://roselli.org/new_evolt/logos.asp
(wondering if aardvark built the original logo...)
------------------------
original t-shirt designs
http://roselli.org/new_evolt/tshirt.asp
(I still like the neon <blink>)

Somewhere in there are test layouts for the bright-on-black design too.
pretty cool that he kept all that stuff up there.

Erika

PS evolt LinkedIn group has about 25 members signed up now.
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1019497
pretty cool!