[theforum] new layout, Drupal question

=?utf-8?B?RWxmdXIgTG9nYWTzdHRpcg==?= elfur at elfur.is
Fri Oct 24 05:52:14 CDT 2008

>> I'm not suggesting an installation of a new module ... but rather was
>> throwing out the thought at the back of my mind that some sort of a
>> module with alias / 404 / redirect / etc function was in use on evolt.org
>> ... which
>> I thought we were using for the different aliases of articles.
>>

> nope - that's the Path module. With which we can map any
> http://evolt.org/foo
> URL to any desired http://evolt.org/bar URL.

yeah I couldn't for the life of me remember the name of the module, but I
knew we had one that did something like that.
But with the path module then, one should be able to redirect
http://evolt.org/index.cfm to another page ... which is kind of what my
email was about in the first place.

The 404 thingy is cool as well, but I'm not suggesting that for evolt.org.

thanks
elfur