[theforum] w.e.o question: pages vs. articles

Elfur Logadóttir elfur at elfur.is
Tue Oct 28 17:06:32 CDT 2008

.:|  > Nope.  We have always had 'pages' in Drupal -
.:| Nonetheless wasn't everything (page, story, book page) effectively a
.:| node
.:| and use the same node template? And all, by default, have 'submitted
.:| by blah
.:| blah', 'on date' and a user picture? Or is my memory that bad?

No it isn't that bad. I remember when familiarising myself with drupal at
the time, learning about hacking the "submitted by" string was one of the
first things to conquer.

/elfur