[theforum] on milestones and deadlines

Simon MacDonald simonmacdonald at uk2.net
Fri Nov 21 09:54:47 CST 2008

That looks interesting. I've used similar (though manual techniques - sorta
hybrid MOSCOW) to coax groups of disparate users into some sort of
consensus/direction - my experience is that it worked albeit not perfectly -
but better results than a looping endless brainstorm!

I'd give it a go.

Simon

Simon MacDonald
http://lemonslicedesign.com