[theforum] the new CSS... now, please?

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Mon Nov 24 13:53:42 CST 2008

Simon MacDonald wrote:
> Do we have a issues/Suckage list anywhere like on teamworkpm where stuff can
> be logged and not lost - Erika has raised numerous issues but I can't
> remember them all.
>
> -S

Awesome idea.
Do we?  Can we?
QA/bug tracking.

Also: I'm going to stop payment on teamworkpm on Dec 15, which will
presumably cause us to drop down from five to three running projects.
I'm not sure how all that works.

If someone else wants to take over payment, that's fine, or we can merge
everything into three or fewer projects.  I'm not sure people are really
making use of this site; but it helped me get my thoughts organized and
keep track of who was doing what and what needed to happen before what else.

Erika