[theforum] the new CSS... now, please?

adrinux adrinux at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 04:01:25 CST 2008

2008/11/24 Erika <ekm at seastorm.com>:
> QA/bug tracking.

> Also: I'm going to stop payment on teamworkpm on Dec 15, which will
> presumably cause us to drop down from five to three running projects.
IIRC the free version only had 2 projects not three? So it will drop from 5 -> 2
I'm willing to take on the task of moving it all into 1 or two
projects (remember you can have multiple task lists per project, so
there will still be some separation).

> I'm not sure how all that works.
Worries me too. I'll ask.

> I'm not sure people are really
> making use of this site;
We're all bad about actually making use of it, instead of just posting
to theforum.

> but it helped me get my thoughts organized and
> keep track of who was doing what and what needed to happen before what else.
Yeah, it just needs us all to make that extra effort, and since we
largely fail to do that I can't really see the point of setting up a
proper bug tracker - we'll collectively fail to use that too.

I'll hopefully have  some time to spend tidying teamworkpm next week.

--
Adrian Simmons | http://perlucida.com