[theforum] the new CSS... now, please?

adrinux adrinux at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 05:13:42 CST 2008

2008/11/25 adrinux <adrinux at gmail.com>:
> Worries me too. I'll ask.

Just got this reply from teamworkpm
"We're sorry to see you downgrade your account but I will set a flag
on your account which will allow you to keep your projects while you
downgrade to the free version.

Just being curious, is there a particular reason with the app that you
are choosing to downgrade? We are big fans of Evolt.org and were
excited to see you guys using Teamwork Project Manager."

Yes, evolt.org still has some kudos!

I'm replying that it's nothing to do with them/all volunteer/don't
want to spend money unnecessarily etc.

Basically we just move everything into two projects, click 'downgrade'
in the subscription section and we'll be fine.

--
Adrian Simmons | http://perlucida.com